20th Sunday of the Year, 18th August 2019
- Envelopes for our Parish Feast will be distributed today. Please put in your contribution and drop it in the boxes marked ‘Parish Feast’.
- The finals of the Solo singing competition for Senior and Children category, and the Group singing competition happened in the School hall on Saturday, 17th August after the evening Mass.
Sunday, 18th August, we will have the finals of the Solo singing competition for Youth and the Group Dances, followed by a display of talent of instrumental music at 5:00pm in the School hall. We invite you all to come and encourage the participants.
- We will prepare ourselves for our Parish Feast with a specially prepared TRIDUUM this week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the evening Mass which will begin at 7.15. The themes invite us to experience ‘The Eucharist as the source of strength to Children, Youth and Families’. Do come in large numbers.
- The Feast day Masses next Sunday, 25th August, will be at 6:30 am in Konkani, 8:00 am and 9:30 am.
Our Zonal Bishop, Allwyn D’silva will be the Main Celebrant at the 9.30 am Mass.
There will be no evening Mass.
- We continue our Feast celebrations in the evening with ‘Our Parish Family Night’ at St. Mary’s school grounds from 5.30 onwards
• Theme : BACK TO THE FUTURE
• There will be Game Stalls and delicious Food Stalls
• LIVE Performances from the Winners of the Singing and Dance Competitions
• Heart-beating Jazz of Instrumental Music
• Entertaining Games
• A special Fashion Show for all parishioners, followed by a Jam Session
Come let’s celebrate and have fun.
- COM-UNION Magazines are kept in the sacristy Zone wise. Community leaders please collect your set and distribute to the families of your zone.
- All those who would like to sponsor sweets and chocolates, to be distributed to the children during the Nativity Novena beginning 30th August are requested to hand them over to Fr. Gavin by 28th August. Kindly note: no names will be announced.
- ‘Monthi Feast’ entry passes are available with the volunteers in the Church compound. There will be a practice on Thursday, 22nd August at 4pm in the Church, for those children who have given their names for Monthi Feast celebration.
- Saturday, 24th August, there will be no Mass at the ACC Chapel.
Fr. George Athaide