23rd June 2019
FEAST OF MOST HOLY BODY & BLOOD OF CHRIST
- Sunday, 30th June, We celebrate Laity Sunday.
- The PPC Election Committee would be conducting the elections from various categories of St. Pius X Church Cells & Associations for PPC term 2019-22 on Sunday, 23rd June at 10.30am in the AV room. We request all the representatives from each cell or association to kindly be present on time for the elections.
- Sunday School for children studying in Std I upto Std X, begins from Sunday, 23rd. Parents are requested to please send their children regularly for the 8 am Mass followed by Sunday School.
- Confirmation classes will also begin from 23rd June from 7:30am to 9:00 am followed by Mass at 9:15am. It is important that youth receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in their year of their XI std. In case, some have not yet registered their names, please contact Fr. Clifford personally during this week. This will be your last opportunity to register.
- The Adult Faith Formation classes for parents of Sunday School children will resume from Sunday 23rd June from 9:00 – 10:00am next to the CCO office. We encourage all parents to attend.
- Lectio Divina will resume every Thursday after the evening Mass from 7:30 -8:00pm. We invite all of you to come and join in. We also welcome new comers for the Breaking of the Word.
- The list of Spiritual directors and Zonal leaders for the Small Christian Communities and the various Portfolios of Associations and Cells of the Parish Clergy Team for 2019-2022 are displayed on the notice board.
- The First Parish Council meeting will be held on Saturday 6th July at 7:45pm in the AV room. There will be a special seminar for all PPC members on Sunday 14th July from 9am to 12noon. Attendance is compulsory.
- The Tuition Cell of St. Pius X Community Centre needs volunteers to teach marginalized students. Those willing to offer their service, kindly contact Sr. Vivian in the CCO office.
- The next issue of the parish bulletin will be published for the parish feast. For advertisements tariffs, please see the Church notice board.
Fr. George Athaide