Parish Notices – 15th July 2018
15th Sunday of the Year
- Opening of St. Pius X International School will take place on Monday 16 July morning. Please pray for the success of this new venture.
- We shall have the inauguration of the Palliative Care Unit of our parish CCO on Sunday 29 July at 5.30 p.m. Bishop Allwyn D’Silva will preside. This care will be extended to all, Catholics and people of other faiths. Please refer cases in need to the CCO.
- We are re-launching the Family Cell in our parish. We would like married couples to join the cell. The Cell will meet once a month for normally about one hour. Please enlist to become members of the cell with the CCO.
- Hindi/Marathi Mass on Sunday, 15 July 2018 at 10:30am and Tamil Mass will be at 6:30pm in the evening.
- All Lectors, Eucharistic ministers and Ushers will have a training session conducted by Fr. Warner D’Souza on Sunday 22nd July from 4:00pm – 6:00pm in the Church. Attendance is compulsory.
- Parents’ day in our parish will be celebrated on Sunday, 29th July. There will be a special Mass for all the parents and grandparents at 6.00 pm. followed by a short program “ECO NIGHT” put up by our children and Youth. Passes are available after all the Masses.
- On 5th August, the Youth of our parish are organizing “FRIENDSHIP DAY” for all College and working youth. Inviting parents to encourage your youth to come for this event. Kindly register at the youth desk or with Fr. Clifford.
- Homeland – Our Parish Family Nite featuring: Voice-Solo, duet and group singing, Vortex-Jive, Group dance and the Vibe- one act play competitions for parishioners. Registration forms are available in the parish office. Last date to register is 8th August. The eliminations for singing competition will be held on Sunday 12th August at 5:30pm in the School hall.
- Konkani Sabha presents “Amkam Kiteak Poddlam” a Konkani drama on Sunday 29th For details please look at the notice board.
Fr. Cleophas Fernandes