Parish Notices – 20th/21st April 2019
- From the abundance of our Easter Joy in the Risen Lord, the Parish Fathers, Sisters, all Lay Leaders and Animators, wish you a very joyful Easter. May this joy be shared with your families and your neighbours of all faiths. Happy Easter!
- We have had a very meaningful Lent and Holy Week. So many people have contributed to the success of these events. We may not be able to name them or thank them individually. The entire parish is grateful to all those who helped. God bless you for your kind and valuable services. Without you it would not have happened.
- At Easter, the parish is happy to offer a little gift for each family. This year we gift you a memento of a cloth carry bag with a message from Scripture and the Parish Logo.
- EASTER SUNDAY Masses as follows (7 am, 8 am and 9.15 am. All Masses will be in English). There will be no evening Mass.
- The St. Pius Parish Family Cell is organizing a program “Celebrate Togetherness” for couples married between 1 to 5 years ago on Sunday 5 May from 10:30am to 1:00pm in the school hall. Kindly register in the parish office for a nominal fee. The last date for registration is 30 April.
Fr. Cleophas Fernandes