22nd March 2020
4th Sunday of Lent
- As per directives from Cardinal Oswald Gracias, there will be no public celebrations of Mass and other religious services until 4th April midnight.
- The Holy Eucharist celebrated privately will be transmitted live on our parish 'St. Pius YouTube Channel'. Please get in touch with your zonal leaders for the link or visit the parish website.
Timings of live telecast of Masses
Sundays at 9am
Weekdays at 7pm
Other services will be announced through the Zonal leaders as and when they are planned.
Sincere request to all parishioners to continue in fervent prayer in this critical time and as responsible citizens to take precautions and follow necessary instructions for the benefit of the entire parish and the city at large.
Fr. George Athaide
15th March 2020
3rd Sunday of Lent
- Sunday 15th March, there will be Missions in Marathi from 10.30 am onwards in our church.
And the Missions in Tamil from 2.00 pm followed by Mass in Tamil at 6.30 pm.
- Marriage Preparation course for this weekend, 14th& 15th March has been cancelled.
- There will be Missions in English this week from Monday to Wednesday from 7.30 to 9.00 pm in our church, preached by Fr. K.T. Emmanuel, the Judicial Vicar of the Archdiocese.
- The Youth of our parish will conduct the Live Stations of the Cross – Be healed in Jesus’ name – this Friday from 7.30 to 8.30 pm, with special prayers for healing.
- There is a desk set up by the Government in our School on the ground floor from 13th March to 15th April for Election rolls update.
- Deacon Clifton Mendonca will be ordained a Priest on Saturday, 28th March at the St.Pius Goregaon Seminary. We join him with our special prayers and good wishes.
- Special Announcement : The whole world is concerned about the outbreak of the epidemic Novel Coronavirus. We will pray regularly to the Lord to forgive us and the whole world of our sins; and heal the world.
- Do take all the precautions that are being suggested.
- We request you to be connected with your Zonal Animators on WhatsApp to get regular updates regarding religious services in our parish.
Fr. George Athaide